Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Wedding

Today Mr. T and I took pictures of a wedding.  We were both nervous about doing a good job. 
 
I warned her when she first asked me to take pictures of her wedding that I was not a pro. I was really nervous about accepting this responsibility! What if I messed up? What if she didn't like the pictures? It isn't the type of photo shoot where you can just take more pictures another day. It was a learning experience!  I am so glad that we got to take the pictures but I don't think I am ready to do another wedding anytime soon.  Maybe later when we have more experience we can try again.
 
 We got there early so that I could get photos of the Bride getting ready.

Such a beautiful Bride!
 
 
This is right before she went down the isle. She looked so pretty!
 
Mr.T also took pictures today.  He got some great shots!
 

 
I know there are several shots that I wanted to get that never happened.  In the confusion of the day and the lack of our experience we just missed some. 
 
I think between the two of us we got enough good pictures to show how nice of a Wedding day it was for them.
 
It was a beautiful service.

  
 
Congats to the new couple!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awe! That is nice! I did not know you had done a wedding! Also great to hear that BT did some of it, too. Very nice, and quite a beautiful bride. :)

    ReplyDelete