Translate

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Car show

The next little town North of us is Collinsville.  Historically it was much larger than Owasso.  It still has a very cool old Down Town.  So much cooler than our little Main St!  Today they blocked off most of Main St and had a car and bike show.  Lots of people showed up.

There were so many cool old trucks!  Here are a few of my favorites.



Of course there were other kinds of vehicles there.  Lots of old hot rods in bright paint colors.
Cool old school flame jobs.

And some new style flame jobs.
This one was on the under side of the hood.  Lots of detail!

There were vendors all along the middle of the street and cars and bikes parked on both sides of the street and on the side streets. 

I love the bling on old cars.  The hood ornaments, huge head lights, fancy grills and bumpers are like jewelry.

They also had helicopter rides.  I would have loved to have gone on a ride.  But I have spent too much money on other things lately. 

So I made do with walking about and taking pictures.  I wish I could share them all.  There were so many cool cars, trucks and bikes there today.  

We stopped at a fresh produce stand on the way home and got a watermelon.  It feels like summer with the heat outside and a watermelon getting cold in the fridge.  Time for me to get off the computer and get some house work done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment